The infrared heating technology enables the patio heaters to heat just like the sun. We can compare the heating effect to the one of an early spring day when the sun peeks out from behind the clouds. One will suddenly feel the heat from the sun, but the ambient air temperature will remain the same.
The technology behind shortwave infrared heating relies on a simple principle, which says that the heat transfer doesn’t need a medium (such as air) to heat an object or a person. This makes infrared heat a very efficient heat outdoor heat source, since it can warm a person without warming the air first.
The stylish Mill remote control lets you switch between 2 different heat settings (750/1500W) with a touch of a button. The IR enabled remote control also lets you turn your heater ON/OFF. Use 2xAAA batteries (not supplied)
- Silent operation
- Instant heat
- Carbon heating element – comfortable heat and a soft light
- Beautiful and unique design
- IP25: the product is weather resistant
- Remote control: Yes
- Fuse requirement: 10A, can be used on most fuses
- Lifetime heating lamp: Approx 5000 Hours
- Length/colour cable: Light grey 1,9 meter (Maximum length according to the European regulations for patio heaters)
- Colour: Light grey
- Ceiling suspension included